DISCLAIMER: The rules and/or regulations set forth herein are designed to provide for the orderly conduct of racing events and to establish minimum acceptable requirements for the orderly conduct of Enduro race at Flamboro Speedway. These rules shall govern the condition of all events, and by participating in these events, all participants are deemed to have complied with these rules. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM PUBLICATION OF OR THE COMPLIANCE WITH THESE RULES AND/OR REGULATIONS. They are intended as a guide for the conduct of the sport and are in no way a guarantee against injury or death to a participant, spectator, or official. The Technical Inspector (s) or Director of Racing Operations shall be empowered to permit reasonable and appropriate deviation from any of these specifications herein or impose any further restrictions that in his / her opinion do not alter the minimum acceptable requirements. NO EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF SAFETY SHALL RESULT FROM SUCH ALTERATION OF SPECIFICATIONS. Any interpretation or deviation of these rules is left to the discretion of the Director of Racing Operations or his / her appointee. Their decision is final. It is the responsibility of each competitor to read, understand and comply with these rules as written. Flamboro Speedway officials are authorized to decide if an equipment change or addition is an attempt to circumvent these rules or provide an unfair advantage. FS officials can and will disqualify any entry in violation of the spirit and intent of these rules. Decisions will be based on common sense, consistency, impartiality and fairness. If there is disagreement or dispute regarding the meaning, interpretation, or application of these rules, FS officials’ decisions shall prevail.
If these rules do not specifically say that you can add, change, or modify something from stock OEM, then you should consider that addition, change or modification illegal. Any questions about the legality of an addition or modification not covered by these rules must be answered by FS officials in writing, and their decision is final.
Flamboro Speedway reserves the right to alter or amend these rules at any time in the interests of safety, cost control or fair competition.
The safety of each racecar and all equipment is the complete responsibility of the driver/owner, and the driver/owner acknowledges this responsibility by participating in any racing activity at Flamboro Speedway.
–This racing is intended for people who don’t want to spend a lot of time and money to go racing.
– Races will be run with no caution flags. Red flag only if unsafe situation occurs.
– Any unsafe situations the race will be temporarily stopped with red flag.
– Any driver that is considered to be driving in an unsafe manner will be disqualified and not allowed to continue.
– Rough driving, verbal abuse or inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. No further warning will be given. If violated, the team may be disqualified.
– The safety of each car and all equipment is the complete responsibility of the driver/owner, and the driver/owner acknowledges this responsibility by participating in any activity at Flamboro Speedway.
– Car claim rule will be established if participants start to over spend for this class.
– All cars participating are subject to technical inspection.
– Any cars with illegal non-stock parts will be disqualifed.
– Drivers must be 16 years of age. Under 18 years of age, an insurance document (parental consent form) must be signed by both parents and/or legal guardians and filed with Flamboro Speedway.
– Drivers or their crews will not consume alcoholic beverages at any time prior to or during an event. Use, sale, or distribution of illegal drugs at any time shall be cause for immediate and indefinite suspension. Participation by a team member in either activity will result in disqualification with loss of earnings for that event.
– If you are not sure of anything on your car check with an official before the race.
– Any car that is excessively rusted or battered that it is unsafe will not be allowed to compete.
– Red flag : All cars must stop in a safe manner.
– Black flag: If the Black Flag is waved for you it means you are in need of repair such as flat tire or parts dragging or rough driving and must return to the pit immediately (or infield clear of the racing surface). Scoring will stop for you. Failure to leave the track will result in disqualification from remaining race.
– Every driver must have a scorer on grandstand side in designated area and scorer must be present for scorers meeting 1/2 hour before green flag. Transponders will be used but must have scorer for back up.
– Cars will be classified into 5 categories judged by engine horsepower specs and transmission (auto or standard) to determine starting position. (Slower cars to front faster cars to rear).
– Flamboro Speedway reserves the right to slow the speed of the race by setting up obstacles or any other means.(only if speeds get excessive).
– An approved DOT full-face helmet must be worn in all race events.
– Helmet must be in good condition.
– Entrants must wear a proper fitting DOT approved helmet with proper identification in good condition.
– seat belt must be in good condition.
– 4 point or 5 point racing belts in good condition recommended.
– Entrants must wear gloves, long sleeves and long pants. Racing suit recommended. Fireproof gloves recommended.
– All cars must have a push off pull on type switch to shut off electric fuel pump mounted on the roof if the fuel pump is not run on a stock relay.
– Roll bar mandatory. Roll cage recommended.
– 1984 and newer STOCK 3, 4, 5 or 6 cylinder cars.
– 2 door, 4-door sedan, hatch back or wagon. NO FULL FRAME CARS
– Front or rear wheel drive.
– 4 wheel drive cars will only be allowed with the rear drive shaft removed.
– Must be over 90″ wheelbase.
– No vans, no trucks, no SUV, no T tops or convertibles.
– No turbo or supercharged cars.
– Cars must have a white minimum 12″x8″ roof sign with dark numbers.
– Doors must be welded, bolted, chained or wired shut.
– Hood can be wired, seat belted, hood pins, chained or bolted shut.
– Hood must have a minimum 15″ hole. No hole required if quick release.
– No gutting of hood, roof or any interior metal. Cars with rollcage and 3 door bars, inner door panel can be removed.
– Sunroof must be replaced with metal.
– Bumpers can be from another car but cannot be wider that original bumper (no sharp edges). No homemade bumpers. Rear bumper is optional.
– Rear bumper must be chained or wired or bolted so it won’t fall off.
– Hatch or trunk lid can be removed.
– Wheel arches can be trimmed for wheel clearance.
– All glass and flammable material must be removed with the exception:
– Stock windshield.
– Stock type driver’s seat. Aluminum racing seat allowed.No fiberglass seats.
– Dashboard can be removed or can remain.
– Stock steering column only.
– All taillights headlights, trim, must be removed.
NO VULGAR Writing or Pictures allowed.
– A minimum two-point roll bar mandatory. Must be minimum 1 3/4″ X .095″
round or square tubing welded to 6″ X 6″ X 3/16″ plate welded or bolted to floor
with minimum four 7/16″ bolts with large washers. Roll bar can be welded to minimum 2″ X .100″ square tubing welded or bolted to floor or rocker panels.
– A horizontal bar must welded or bolted to the left doorpost and right doorpost and must be welded or bolted to the roll bar.
– Four door cars can weld or bolt the horizontal bar to the left rear door panel and right doorpost and must be welded or bolted to the roll bar.
– One drivers door bar a minimum of 1-3/4 x 0.095 is MANDATORY.
– Bars must be padded were contact may occur.
– Roll cage allowed and recommended.
– If stock windshield is removed complete windshield area must be replaced with 1″ heavy gauge mesh or minimum 3/16″ lexan. With minimum of one 1″ solid bar or minimum 1 1/4″ x 0.095″ tubing or 1 1/2″ x 3/16″ flat bar in the center of the windshield area.
– Under hood allowed must be secure and covered with floor mat or rubber.
– Battery can be moved and must be securely mounted to floor. If not secure will have to be moved back under the hood.
– Must be in a spill proof container or covered with air bag.
– Original gas tank in original position under rear floor allowed. Must have
secure straps and no leaks. Skid plate under tank recommended.
– Gas tank that is under trunk floor must be replaced with a steel fuel tank with a maximum capacity of eight gallons or racing fuel cell.
– Must be placed in trunk or were the rear seat was. Must have metal firewall to cover.
– Must be securely mounted with a minimum of two straps 1″ x 1/8″
bolted to trunk floor.
– No stock tanks in trunk.
– Rubber fuel line cannot run inside the car interior.
– No leaking fuel lines.
– Steel fuel filters only (no plastic filters).
– Brakes must be working.
– No brake shut offs.
– No drilled or slotted rotors. Only exception is they come factory stock.
– performance brake pads and brake shoes allowed.
– Cars must have a minimum 22-gauge steel rear firewall if gas tank is in the trunk area.
– Holes in front firewall must be patched with minimum 22-gauge metal.
Wheels and Tires
– Any steel or aluminum rims, within 1″ of stock offset, maximum 7″ measured bead to bead. Rim sizes can be mixed.
– Four cylinder cars allowed 50; 55; 60; 65; 70; 75 or 80 series DOT Street tires only.
– Five and six cylinder cars allowed 60; 65; 70; 75 or 80 series DOT Street tires only.
– No performance tires under 400 tread ware rating.
– ice and snow tires allowed any tread ware rating.
– no temporary spares allowed on right side.– No racing tires.
– Hubcaps and wheel weights must be removed.
– Springs, shocks, steering, and bushings must be stock or stock
– Springs must be equal. If replaced must be in pairs. Example can not have one used spring and one old spring.
– No lowering springs.
– No spring spacers.
– All suspension must be stock with no modifications or racing parts.
– Weak or rusty parts can be reinforced.
– Maximum camber ½” measured at bottom and top of rim with a level checked before race. This is only to allow for belt parts, no modifying to get camber.
– No anti-freeze. WATER ONLY.
– Cooling system must be flushed with water.
– Any automobile radiator allowed.
– Any electric fan allowed.
– Two horizontal bars to protect the radiator are allowed. Maximum 2″ tubing with two vertical supports. Bars must be under the hood or bumper. No bracing forward or back. No other bars are allowed forward of the front firewall.
– Must be stock.
– No modifications.
– No performance upgrades.
– Must have air filter element.
– After market performance filters and cone type filters allowed. Cold air intake allowed.
– Any exhaust allowed but must exit under car and must not blow on gas tank.
– Stock only. No removing rev limiter or increasing RPM limits.
–Info to be added at later date.
– Stock transmission only.
– Locked rear ends not allowed.
– Factory limited slip allowed.
– Factory Posi-track differentials allowed.
One and Two way Radios
– No one way or two way radios allowed. No ear buds allowed.
Flamboro Speedway reserves the right to perform technical inspection on and car at any time. Cars to be inspected MUST proceed immediately to the Tech Inspection area after exiting the race track. No team members are allowed to touch or remove any part of the race car without receiving prior approval of the Head Tech Official. Cars (with Driver) must enter the tech area as instructed by inspectors. The team is responsible for preparing only the area(s) of the race car for inspection as requested by the HEAD TECH OFFICIAL in a timely manner; Any participant (team) who refuses to allow tech officials to inspect their car at any time or follow inspection directions and procedures will be subject to the following: Immediate disqualification from the event. Loss of prize money for that event.